Female Brain Injury Support Worker £16.00-£17.00ph (JR/AA)
Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one:
· Independence – Our clients independence is key to every decision we make
· Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
· Our People are our biggest asset
*Previous Applicants need NOT Apply
Libertatem Healthcare are seeking to recruit *Due to our clients needs* a Female Support worker with experience in Brain Injuries, Paediatric experience and peg feeding. Our client is 8 years old and is of Muslim faith. She will need assistance in her daily activities.
The Support Worker needs to be a driver and needs to work well within a home environment.
We are looking for someone that:
– Will be able to cope with the physical demands of supporting a young child
– Is friendly and outgoing
– Is happy to spend time outdoors and get involved in messy play
– Has a love of animals (our client enjoys exploring the garden and finding worms)
– Can be creative in playful activities
– Is happy to accompany our client away on holiday if needs be
Weekends – 8am-10pm
– Assisting client with day to day activities including nutrition, hygiene, personal care and dressing
– Providing support with maintaining home environment and being able to make use of the home safely.
– Developing and maintaining family or other personal relationships.
– Accessing and engaging in education.
– Assisting with accessing community and using the services such as public transport, and recreational facilities or services.
Training & Background Checks
An enhanced DBS check & full training will be provided prior to commencing work with our client and you will also be supported by our clinical lead nurse for the area.
- Extensive training
- Bespoke brain injury training package
- Regular supervisions
- Annual appraisal
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in support work while working alongside experienced therapists and professionals. Working therapeutically under the guidance of the highly skilled neuro-rehabilitation team. With Clinical supervision with a Clinical Psychologist.
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work.