Libertatem Healthcare Group provide care and support workers to our clients across the United Kingdom. We like to work smart, therefore we employ the use of the technology around us. One of the technologies that we use regularly is the Zoom video conferencing platform. This aids us in keeping in contact with our clients, workers and multi-professional teams. We use zoom video conferencing to undertake conference calls, online video meetings for example interviews, support worker supervisions/ appraisals, team meetings, multi professional meetings and general contact with staff and clients to ensure the continued provision levels of care and support.
In order to do this we will, at times, record calls and/or video meetings which we will save electronically, securely in the Libertatem Healthcare system.
Explaining GDPR in brief:
Everyone responsible for using personal data has to follow strict rules called ‘data protection principles’. They must make sure the information is:
- Used fairly, lawfully and transparently
- Used for specified, explicit purposes
- Used in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited to only what is necessary
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Kept for no longer than is necessary
- Handled in a way that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unlawful or unauthorised processing, access, loss, destruction or damage
There are separate safeguards for personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences.
Your rights under the Data Protection Act 2018, you have the right to find out what information the government and other organisations store about you. These include the right to:
- Be informed about how your data is being used
- Access personal data
- Have incorrect data updated
- Have data erased
- Stop or restrict the processing of your data
- Data portability (allowing you to get and reuse your data for different services)
- Object to how your data is processed in certain circumstances.
If you have any questions about how we will use or process this information then please do not hesitate to contact us on 0118 9730006
By signing this form you are confirming that you give permission for Libertatem Healthcare Group to record video / telephone calls and store electronically in line with the GDPR and Data protection Principles outlined above.