VZ Brain Injury Support Worker £11.00-£12.00ph
Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one:
· Independence – Our client’s independence is key to every decision we make
· Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
· Our People are our biggest asset
*Previous Applicants need NOT Apply
Due to our clients needs we are looking for a Support Worker who is a Driver.
Libertatem Healthcare Group is currently seeking to recruit an Experienced Support Worker for our Male client with a brain injury who lives in the Welwyn Garden City area. Our client is ambitious to complete further education in English and get a job as he used to work in a Timber Yard.
· 30 hours per week
· Assisting with therapies and rehabilitation program
· Accessing the community and shopping
· Supporting our client in finding suitable accommodation
· Accompanying to appointments
· Prompting medication and to change clothes
You will be provided with full training prior to commencing work with our client and you will also be supported by our clinical lead nurse for the area.
*An enhanced DBS Check is required for the role.
· Extensive training
· Regular supervisions
· Annual appraisal
· Weekly pay
· Holiday pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in support work alongside experienced therapists and professionals.
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work.