VZ/AM Cerebral Palsy Support Worker £11.00-£12.00ph
Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one:
· Independence – Our clients independence is key to every decision we make
· Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
· Our People are our biggest asset
*Previous Applicants need NOT Apply
Libertatem Healthcare Group is seeking to recruit an experienced support worker with the knowledge and competence to work with a young female who has Cerebral Palsy.
Monday to Friday 07:00-09:00
Some evening will be required.
Total of 20:30 per week.
As part of her support team, you will be responsible for assisting with:
· Supporting our client to access the community
· Providing encouragement and motivation
· Getting ready and escorting to school bus
· Experiences working with clients with Cerebral Palsy and Epilepsy
· Works well as a part of a team in a challenging environment.
· Physically fit, energetic and enthusiastic
· Committed and able to give regular availability each week.
You will be provided with full training prior to commencing work with our client, and you will be supported by our clinical lead nurse for the area.
* An Enhanced DBS Check is required for the role
· Extensive training
· Regular supervisions
· Annual appraisal
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday Pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in support work, working alongside experienced therapists and professionals.
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work