Timesheet Nurse £25.00ph
Libertatem Healthcare Group are a specialist provider of care and support to individuals living with Acquired Brain Injury and Spinal Injury across the United Kingdom.
We are seeking an experienced Nurse to work on an ad-hoc basis to support our regional clinical nurse team.
Woking in close liaison with the regional Clinical Lead Nurse, the time sheet nurse will assist with the management of the client care services that are provided by Libertatem Healthcare Group, to ensure safe and effective delivery of care to our clients by providing clinical assessments, preparation of clear and concise patient centred support plans, provision of 1:1 oversight and training of our support workers to enable assessment and delegation of clinical task, clinical supervisions of support workers and undertaking clinical audit.
This role would suit an individual who wishes to gain additional expertise and experience of working in the community/ home care setting.
Approx. 10- 20 hours per week (not guaranteed), the hours require flexibility around client need
Salary up to £25 per hour dependent on experience
Experience and Skills
You must be a Registered Nurse (Adult or Child) with an active NMC Pin with a minimum of 2 years clinical experience ideally with skills and knowledge from Intensive Care/ Trauma/ Spinal Injury Unit/ Neurological Rehabilitation unit
A UK Drivers lisence is essential as this role will involve travel across a geographical area.
Main Tasks and Duties
· Provide leadership to the support workers by acting as a positive role model at all times
· Provide effective clinical supervision to the Support Workers, motivating, supporting and mentoring the staff when needed
· Undertake clinical assessments and complete in a timely manner
· Ensure all care and support plans are bespoke to the individual needs of the client
· Undertake care plan/ service reviews as requested
· Take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and all other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work
· Ensure appropriate risk assessments are undertaken as required and documentation fully completed
· Deliver appropriate clinical supervision and delegation of clinical task to support workers as requested and directed by the Regional Clinical Lead nurse, and ensure this is supplemented by completion of the relevant documentation
· Undertake competency assessments with support workers to ensure they are trained and competent in undertaking medication administration
· Report any concerns around safeguarding issues or equality and diversity in line with company procedures
· Report any serious incidents, accidents or near misses following company procedure
· Report any hazards or potential hazards that impact on the safe delivery of care in line with company procedure
· Report to the Clinical Nurse Manager s any concerns, complaints, or suggestions for improvements
· At all times respect the confidentiality of information in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018
· Ensure high levels of communication at all times to ensure smooth and effective service delivery