Support Worker (DG) £14.00-£15.00ph
Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one:
· Independence – Our clients independence is key to every decision we make
· Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
· Our People are our biggest asset
*Previous Applicants need NOT Apply
Libertatem Healthcare is seeking to recruit Experienced Support Workers to work with our Male client who has sustained significant vision loss and lives in Norfolk.
3 x 6H shifts
2 mid-week (10am – 4pm)
1 Saturday (10am – 4pm)
· Assisting with rehabilitation program
· Supporting our client to access the community
· Providing encouragement and motivation
You will be provided with full and client specific training prior to commencing work, and upon successful completion of all recruitment detail.
* An Enhanced DBS Check is required for the role
· Extensive training
· Regular supervisions
· Annual appraisal
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in support work working alongside experienced therapists and professionals
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work.