Regional Clinical Lead – North
Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one:
· Independence – Our clients’ independence is key to every decision we make
· Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
· Our People are our biggest asset
*Previous Applicants need NOT Apply
We are seeking an experienced Regional Clinical Lead Nurse in the North of England to join our expanding clinical team.
Reporting to the Clinical Director the role of the Regional Clinical Lead Nurse is to provide day to day management of the client care services that are provided by Libertatem Healthcare Group, to ensure safe and effective delivery of care to our clients by providing clinical assessments, preparation of clear and concise patient centred support plans, oversight of safe administration of medications, provision of mandatory and bespoke training, delegation of clinical task, clinical supervisions of support workers and undertaking clinical audit.
40 hours per week predominantly Monday to Friday (with some flexibility required to fit the needs of the client)
Participation in clinical on call rota
Experience and Skills
You must be a Registered Nurse (Adult or Child) with an active NMC Pin with a minimum of 5 years clinical experience ideally with skills and knowledge from Intensive Care/ Trauma/ Spinal Injury Unit/ Neurological Rehabilitation unit
A UK Drivers licence is essential as this role will involve travel across a geographical area.
Main Tasks and Duties
· To provide leadership to the teams acting as a positive role model at all times, providing effective clinical supervision to the Support Workers, motivating, supporting and mentoring the staff when needed
· Attend meetings and liaise with case managers, GPs and other health professionals to ensure that clients receive the medical and clinical support they require
· Ensure clinical assessments and risk assessments are undertaken and are bespoke to the individual needs of the client and undertake regular formal reviews
· Plan and deliver training and delegation of clinical task as required to reflect the needs of the client and the support workers ensuring completion of the relevant documentation
· Ensure safe Management of medications as per company policy
· Ensure all written records are maintained in the client records and company systems
· Report and investigate any concerns around safeguarding issues , incident, accidents or near misses in line with company procedures in liaison with the Clinical Director
· Participate in clinical audit as required by the Clinical Director
· Participate in the clinical on call rota to ensure effective clinical support is available across the company at all times
· Ensure high levels of communication at all times to ensure smooth and effective service delivery
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work.