VZ/JS Brain Injury Support Worker £12.00ph
Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one:
· Independence – Our client’s independence is key to every decision we make
· Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
· Our People are our biggest asset
*Previous Applicants need NOT Apply
Libertatem Healthcare is seeking to recruit experienced Male or Female Support Workers for our client, he is a 68 year old male who has suffered a Brain Injury. We are looking for day time and afternoon/evening support in Aldershot.
Monday – Friday 9:30am – 3pm
Saturday & Sunday – 9:30am-1:30pm (Alternate weekends)
Monday – Sunday 6pm-9pm
· Assisting with his rehab programme
· Supporting our client to access the community
· Providing encouragement and motivation
· Attending medical appointments with our client
· Full personal care
· Housework duties
You will be provided with full training prior to commencing work with our client and you will also be supported by our clinical lead nurse for the area.
* An Enhanced DBS Check is required for the role
· Extensive training
· Regular supervisions
· Annual appraisal
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in support work, working alongside experienced therapists and professionals.
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work.