VZ/AS Cerebral Palsy Support Worker £12.00ph
Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one:
· Independence – Our client’s independence is key to every decision we make
· Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
· Our People are our biggest asset
*Previous Applicants need NOT Apply
Libertatem Healthcare Group is seeking to recruit experienced Support Workers to support our young Female client in her early 20’s who has Cerebral Palsy and challenging behaviour. She communicates using Makaton and is based in Chippenham.
Applicants must have the following
· Experience with Cerebral Palsy
· Experience with Makaton (preferable)
· Minimum of 2 years Care experience
Our client has cerebral palsy and needs support throughout the day on a 2:1 basis.
5 days per week
10am – 8pm
As part of her support team, you will be responsible for assisting with
· Providing encouragement and motivation
· Providing development and social activities
· The delivery of her rehabilitation program
You will be provided with full and client specific training prior to commencing work, and upon successful completion of all recruitment detail.
* An Enhanced DBS Check is required for the role
· Extensive training
· Regular supervisions
· Annual appraisal
· Weekly Pay
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work.