Operations Manager £40,000 per year
Libertatem Healthcare Group are looking to recruit an Experienced Operations Manager to work from our Head Office in Wokingham.
* 2-3 years’ experience in this role is Essential *
The role of the Operations Manager is to provide day to day management of the head office services, support the Directors to achieve a high degree of service delivery, ensure goals are achieved through effective management practices and staff are motivated and supported to achieve strategic, long term and sustainable customer service relationships.
Your role will include working closely with the Directors to ensure that strategic bench marks are in place to develop and grow the business encouraging a proactive business development attitude with all levels of employees. Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with statutory requirements and organisational policies and procedures.
The Operations Manager is expected to:
· Provide leadership and support for all staff
· To be accessible and approachable to the company’s customer base
· To have a thorough financial understanding of the company’s targets and goals
· To drive the business forwards to achieve its growth targets.
· Attend client meetings, MDT meetings, meet & greets, seminars and events as and when required to do so
· Communicate effectively with customers of the company from referral stage to implemented package of care
· Manage the workflow of new business with the team of care coordinators to ensure exceptional service delivery
· Ensure Libertatem Healthcare Group policies and procedures are followed at all times.
· Deliver a high quality care service without discrimination
Salary £40,000 + £12,000 OTE
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work.