GS/MG Spinal Injury Support Worker £11.00-£12.00ph
Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one:
- Independence – Our clients independence is key to every decision we make
- Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
- Our People are our biggest asset
Libertatem Healthcare Group is looking to recruit experienced male and female care workers to work with our client in Braintree.
Successful Applicants will be
· UK residents only
· Full UK valid drivers licence
· Confident driver – able to drive within your region
A wide variety of hours will be available:
· Day shifts – (10.00am- 22.00pm)
· Night shifts – (22.00pm-10am)
All mandatory training will be provided online, with any additional support from the clinical team should it be required.
· Mileage or Travel expenses will be paid
· Extensive training
· Regular supervisions
· Annual appraisal
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a broader spectrum of skills that will enhance your capabilities in support work while working alongside experienced therapists and professionals.
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work.