Female rehabilitation support worker (SJH) £15 per hour
*Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one:*
· Independence – Our clients independence is key to every decision we make
· Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
· Our People are our biggest asset
**Previous Applicants need NOT Apply*
Libertatem Healthcare is seeking to recruit a female rehabilitation support worker to work with our Female client with a head injury who lives in Grantham.
Our client is a 46 year old female who suffered a head injury. She has progressed with her physical rehabilitation, but remains struggling with symptoms of fatigue, severe low mood and anxiety, PTSD, poor memory, impulsive behaviour and loss of concentration. She is struggling to cope with her diary commitments and organisation.
18 hours per week.
3 week days of 6 hour shifts
*Main Tasks and Duties of the Rehabilitation Support Worker will include*
* Working with the OT and Neuropsychologist to help our client manage her fatigue and reduce anxiety
* Assist her with weekly structure and routine
* Help her with household management and financial admin
* Supporting her with her 6 year old son, including some school pickups or looking after him whilst his mum has a therapy session etc.
* Work in a professional manner with all members of the Service user’s Multidisciplinary team and other health professionals that may be involved.
* Document clearly in the daily records on the progress of rehabilitation programmes i.e. observing, recording, and reporting on changes in a Service User’s physical and/or emotional condition.
*Training & Background Checks*
An enhanced DBS check & full training will be provided prior to commencing work with our client and you will also be supported by our clinical lead nurse for the area.
· Extensive training
· Regular supervisions
· Annual appraisal
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in support work working alongside experienced therapists and professionals
*\*Double Covid vaccination may be mandatory dependant on the client’s needs.\**
*Our Safeguarding Commitment*
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work.