Cerebral Palsy Teaching Assistant (DG/RD) £18ph in Houghton Regis
Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one:
· Independence – Our clients independence is key to every decision we make
· Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
· Our People are our biggest asset
*Previous Applicants need NOT Apply
We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
Libertatem Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Teaching Assistant with experience in working with Cerebral Palsy children, to work with our client in his school in Houghton Regis.
The client is a young boy with epilepsy. He is currently PEG fed.
We are looking for a creative individual with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Thursday and Friday 08.30 – 15.30.
– Assisting with therapies and rehabilitation program
– Assisting with personal care as needed
– Accessing the community and suitable activities
– Providing personalised support in a sensitive and confidential manner, to individual and family.
– Thinking outside the box to come up with innovative ideas to help client/family
Training & Background Checks
An enhanced DBS check & full training will be provided prior to commencing work with our client and you will also be supported by our clinical lead nurse for the area.
· Extensive training
· Regular supervisions
· Annual appraisal
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in support work while working alongside experienced therapists and professionals.
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work.