Female Cerebral Palsy support worker (DG) £14-£16 per hour
Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one:
· Independence – Our clients independence is key to every decision we make
· Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
· Our People are our biggest asset
*Previous Applicants need NOT Apply
Libertatem Healthcare are seeking to recruit *Due to our clients needs* a Female brain injury support workers for our 14 year old female client with cerebral palsy living in Brentwood.
Mon- Friday (6am – 8:30am) – (3pm- 9:00pm)
Extra support will be needed over the summer holidays
As part of her support team, you will be responsible for;
– Providing encouragement and motivation
– Providing opportunities for development and social participation
– Assisting with daily tasks, such as bathing, dressing, feeding
– Accessing the community and suitable activities
– Accompanying to appointments
Training & Background Checks
An enhanced DBS check & full training will be provided prior to commencing work with our client and you will also be supported by our clinical lead nurse for the area.
· Extensive training
· Regular supervisions
· Annual appraisal
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in support work while working alongside experienced therapists and professionals.
*Double Covid vaccination may be mandatory dependent on the client’s needs.*
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work.