|Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one:
· Independence – Our clients independence is key to every decision we make
· Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
· Our People are our biggest asset*Previous Applicants need NOT Apply
*Please note: We do NOT offer Sponsorship*
Libertatem Healthcare are seeking to recruit *Due to our clients needs* a Female Brain injury Support Worker, for our client living in Cricklewood NW London. Our client is in her 40’s and lives at home with her young daughter. She is very family orientated and her family are involved massively in her care.
4 hours per day Monday-Friday to start with may increase later.
09:00-13:00 / 10:00-14:00 Can be discussed further at interview stage.
May suit candidates looking for work during school hours.
– Supporting client in their own home to complete rehab programme set by her Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Neuropsychologist.
– Building a strong rapport with our client to eventually assist her outside the home.
– Completing activities which have been set by her rehab team.
– Assisting with her hydration and nutritional needs.
– Assisting Client with any of her personal care needs.
Training & Background Checks
An enhanced DBS check & full training will be provided prior to commencing work with our client and you will also be supported by our clinical lead nurse for the area.
· Extensive training
· Regular supervisions
· Annual appraisal
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in support work while working alongside experienced therapists and professionals.
*Double Covid vaccination may be mandatory dependent on the client’s needs.*
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work.