Complex Care Support Worker *Waking nights* £216 per shift (SJH/AR)
Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one:
· Independence – Our clients independence is key to every decision we make
· Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
· Our People are our biggest asset
*Previous Applicants need NOT Apply
Libertatem Healthcare are seeking to recruit Experienced Complex Care Support Workers to support our Female client in her home in Bradford-on- Avon.
Our client requires 24 hour care.
20:00 – 08:00
Monday – Friday £180
- Full support with her diet, and supervision to meet her nutritional needs.
- Full assistance to maintain personal and continence care needs.
- Supervision at all times to minimise the risk to herself and others through challenging behaviour.
- Full support with managing and supporting her emotional and psychological wellbeing.
- Full support to keep her safe.
- Full support with medication administration.
- Support with the complexity of her communication.
Training & Background Checks
An enhanced DBS check & full training will be provided prior to commencing work with our client and you will also be supported by our clinical lead nurse for the area.
· Extensive training
· Regular supervisions
· Annual appraisal
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in support work while working alongside experienced therapists and professionals.
*Double Covid vaccination may be mandatory dependent on the client’s needs.*
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work.