Brain Injury Support Worker (VZ) £11.00-£12.00ph
Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one
Independence – Our clients independence is key to every decision we make
Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
Our People are our biggest asset
*Previous Applicants need NOT Apply
Libertatem Healthcare Group are seeking to recruit experienced Brain Injury rehab support workers to provide support on a 1:1 basis with our client. Experience working with clients who have an acquired brain injury is essential. Having a UK Drivers licence is also preferred.
• Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun 12-5pm
• Supporting with access to community activities.
• Supporting to plan and assist with shopping.
• Managing client’s motivation, fatigue and emotional behaviour.
• Supporting in admin duties.
• Assisting in meal preparation.
• Keeping detailed records of support provided.
• Attend appointments with the client
• Bring structure to the day Motivation and initiation
You will be provided with full training prior to commencing work with our client and you will also be supported by our clinical lead nurse for the area.
* An Enhanced DBS Check is required for the role
· Extensive training
· Regular supervisions
· Annual appraisal
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in support work, working alongside experienced therapists and professionals.
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work.