Brain Injury Support Worker (SB/JP) £14.00-£15.00ph
Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one:
· Independence – Our clients independence is key to every decision we make
· Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
· Our People are our biggest asset
*Previous Applicants need NOT Apply
Libertatem Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Female Support Worker with experience of Brain Injuries and working in paediatrics.
Our client is an 11 year old girl with Cerebral Palsy and Epilepsy and needs support throughout the day.
Monday to Friday (term time) 15:30 – 19:30
Monday to Friday (school holidays) 11:30 – 19:30
Saturday 08:00 – 20:00
· Assisting with daily tasks, such as bathing, dressing, eating
· Assisting with therapies and rehabilitation program put in place by a multi-agency team
· Accompanying to appointments/ activities outside of the home
· Provide personalised support in a sensitive and confidential manner, to individual and family.
Training & Background Checks
An enhanced DBS check & full training will be provided prior to commencing work with our client and you will also be supported by our clinical lead nurse for the area.
· Extensive training
· Regular supervisions
· Annual appraisal
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in support work while working alongside experienced therapists and professionals.
Double Covid vaccination may be mandatory dependent on the client’s needs.
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work.