Brain injury support worker (GS/G) £180 – £192 per day
Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one:
· Independence – Our clients’ independence is key to every decision we make
· Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
· Our People are our biggest asset
*Previous Applicants need NOT Apply
Libertatem Healthcare Group is seeking to recruit experienced Experienced Support Workers with the knowledge and competence to work with our young client in Rotherham.
Applicants must have the following
· Experience with Brain Injury
· Experience in managing complex care needs and challenging behaviours
· Minimum of 2 years Care experience
Our client will be supported throughout the day and night on a 2:1 basis.
08.00-20.00 (12 hr shift)
20.00-08.00 (waking night)
Some weekends will be required.
As part of his support team, you will be responsible for assisting with
· Providing encouragement and motivation
· Providing development and social activities
· The delivery of his rehabilitation program
· Experiences working with clients with challenging behaviours.
· Works well as a part of a team
· Physically fit, energetic and enthusiastic
· Committed and able to give regular availability each week.
Training & Background Checks
An enhanced DBS check & full training will be provided prior to commencing work with our client and you will also be supported by our clinical lead nurse for the area.
· Extensive training
· Regular supervisions
· Annual appraisal
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday Pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in support work, working alongside experienced therapists and professionals.
*Double Covid vaccination may be mandatory dependent on the client’s needs.*
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work