*Polish speaking* Female support worker (GS) £15.00ph
Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one:
· Independence – Our clients independence is key to every decision we make
· Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
· Our People are our biggest asset
*Previous Applicants need NOT Apply
Libertatem Healthcare is seeking to recruit *Due to our clients needs* Experienced Polish speaking female support workers to work with our Brain injury client in Slough.
Our client need support with her daily leaving and assistance with her children.
*Due to our clients needs* the support worker must be a car driver & a polish speaker is required*
· 07.00am – 16.00 ( Monday -Friday)
· To assist with the children ( dropped them to school and pick them up)
· To undertake rehabilitation sessions with client to improve his abilities
· Assist in activities within the community
· Household duties ( cooking, cleaning )
Training & Background Checks
An enhanced DBS check & full training will be provided prior to commencing work with our client and you will also be supported by our clinical lead nurse for the area.
· Extensive training
· Regular supervisions
· Annual appraisal
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in support work while working alongside experienced therapists and professionals.
*Double Covid vaccination may be mandatory dependent on the client’s needs.*
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work.